Services - How
to Join - Retail Roster - Associate
Roster - Member News
NYACS Trading Post
Selling a store? Looking to buy one? Got surplus equipment you'd like to liquidate? Need to hire a sales manager? Advertise it here in the NYACS Trading Post, a new service available free to NYACS members only. E-mail your notice to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll post it here and run an abreviated version in the STOREfronts newsletter.
Environmental Compliance Manager
Petroleum marketing company seeking qualified Environmental Compliance Manager
- Identify potential Petroleum Bulk Storage related liabilities within network of retail locations and develop strategies for eliminating or minimizing their impact.
- Develop and implement an effective environmental training program to meet regulatory requirements, including new UST operator training requirements.
- Prepare or oversee preparation of all required regulatory permits, registrations, certifications, reports, renewals and ensure they are completed accurately and timely.
- Ensure that systems that are not person dependent are in place to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Proactively develop relationships with regulatory agencies as appropriate and act as primary liaison with regulators.
- Perform self-assessment audits to verify compliance and system effectiveness.
- Have the vision to attain best in class environmental performance.
- Work as a partner with Operations and Maintenance personnel to integrate environmental applications into business process.
- Interpret and broadcast changing local, state and federal Petroleum Bulk Storage regulations.
- Assist in site emergency response and procedures and participate in incident investigation.
- BS in Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Geology, Hydrogeology or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years experience in environmental compliance, primarily in Petroleum Bulk Storage industry.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, technical and training skills.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office programs, including Power Point.
- Willingness to travel as needed (approximately 50%).
- Legal authorization to work in U.S. on full time basis.
Contact: Scott J. Parker, CPD Energy Corp., email@example.com
- About NYACS - Trade
Show - The Industry - Membership
- Contact Us -